Land Surveying, MappingSurvey Services – Professional Aerial Data Collection
Detailed Measurements of a property, road system, quarries, and more.
Drone technology and precise aerial data collection are revolutionizing the land surveying industry. UAV drone systems can capture unprecedented high-resolution aerial photography and assist with various inspections including route surveys, topographic maps, canal inspections with detailed accuracy data for your land surveying and mapping projects.
- Topographic Mapping & Photogrammetry
- Route Surveys
- Environmental, industrial & utility inspections
- Quarries & Mining Operations – volume computations
- Canal inspections
- Open water monitoring
- Wildlife Monitoring
- Pollution Monitoring
- Accident scene documentation/reconstruction
- Surveying and mapping in dangerous environments including hazardous waste sites
Topographic Mapping & Photogrammetry
By deploying a drone over a specific site we are able to survey various subjects. We can provide detailed measurements of a property, road system, quarries, and more. Utilizing the drone we drastically reduce the time of data collection to produce accurate surveys of a site. Our equipment uses geo-referenced aerial images of the site allowing us to compile a detailed image based map.
Drone 2D/3D Mapping and Modeling Services
Once the images and geo-reference data are collected by drone software allows us to build topographic maps from the data. We can compile this data into a Digital Terrain Model which allows for accurate work planning. After the maps are compiled we can create break lines, reference points, digital elevation models, and contour lines. We can also calculate volumes of various stockpiles and objects on site.
Orthomosaic Mapping Services
|As-built and Existing Condition Surveys||As Built Drawing/Plans||Fast & Accurate Data Acquisition|
|Survey-grade Aerial Maps for Auto CAD||Orthographic maps, True Orthophotos and DEMs||Remote Operation: Safer than Traditional Surveying|
|Route & Corridor Scanning/Mapping||Topographic Mapping||Reduces Disruptions on Infrastructure Traffic|
|Railway & Bridge Inspections||Asset Tracking||Single Visit Data Collection Saves Cost|
|Topographic Surveys||Job Progress Charting||3D Data can be Used Beyond Traditional Survey Data|
|3D Terrain Modeling||Volumetric Measurement||Use, Re-Use Multi-Purpose Data|
|Volumetric Calculation||3D Objects and Mesh Generation||3D Design-Ready Deliverables|
|GIS/Asset Management||Pre-bid Documents for Estimators||Interior and Exterior Project Drawing/Mapping|
|Risk Analysis||Virtual Reality Walk-Throughs|
|Highway and Rail Corridor Clearance Analysis|
|Construction Monitoring/Progress Charting|
|Design/Build (estimating) Pursuit and Post-Award|
|Monitoring Coastal and Riverine Erosion|
|Mining and Aggregate|
WHY CHOOSE LEGEND TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS?
- INNOVATIVE ENGINEERINGOur custom built robotic operating systems and UAV’s use the latest high definition mapping and scanning technology to fulfill our client’s needs quickly and safely.
- EXCEPTIONAL SERVICEThe speed, accuracy and scale at which our data acquisition occurs makes our LIDAR services perhaps the only truly cost effective solution for construction and surveying.
- CREATIVE SOLUTIONSAs-built, existing conditions and topographic surveys, 3D terrain modeling, volumetric calculation, construction monitoring & progress charting, pre-bid docs for estimators, virtual reality walk-throughs, BIM and more.
- IMPRESSIVE RESULTSBetter visualization and high accuracy help engineers, architects and project managers save time and money on planning, estimating and monitoring.